Seguidores

domingo, 19 de agosto de 2012

English at midnight

When the air becomes sighs and my lungs fill with cries to break the silence that comes between my shame and your smiles... Never!

Never come the moment in my life when I could say words with my face, only smiling  I learnt to read all and everyone of movements that have a place in your eyes, in yor body or in your mind.

Futhermore, I'm here...

I'm far of you and I'm happy. Because the pain it's to big how dont' ignore your brown eyes.

Distance is trash that street dogs can't eat.

Solutions were my favorite tale when my mother build a world for me near of my bed.

I watched how people die every day in the daily news... I still watching the blood while the glasses of the lunch get to the table...

What is the reason tha make me survive to thousands of kids? Why my life cost more that a kid with dreams but without food?

Love it's a shit, many loves are many scars, but this is your life... there are people that never have got a oportunity

Nobody can ensure you a posterior life. Live here, live with the world, live now... don't get fear... there are too emotions and the fear it's only one.

Love and hate only are words.

Trust in yourself and these words won't appear in your mind

:p

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario